Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Greg and Cody Islamorada Florida Keys Fort Lauderdale Beach




Alabama Jack's Florida Keys.  Right on the water.  Greg and I had a nice lunch. 

Fort Lauderdale on the Beach.   I was visiting Cindy at Holy Cross Hospital in Fort Lauderdale and afterwards I rested on the sand and watched the waves, birds and people for an hour.  Then I went to Aruba's and had a fruity drink outside and got more sun.  Pretty darn nice.


Testarossa engine out for rebuild at Fort Lauderdale Ferrari.  The door was open to the service area so I went on back. 






Greg and I stopped to see the Alligator and bird collection here. 



Cody takes five after half and hour of looking after the lost dog he found.




Greg on his 996 Ducati.  This year he borrowed Cindy's Fatboy for our tour of the Florida Keys




Hold still I'm taking your photo and your cake's photo. 




We hung out in Islamorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment