Sunday, January 25, 2015

Manny's Race Car Pembroke Pines South Beach Activities Florida

There were sexy dancers and tight clothing and couples just out observing it all. 
 South Beach Florida. It was very crowded and I had to get creative with the parking.
I was up against the curb and a tree. I asked a passing couple to take the photo for me.
 Paul visits South Beach News Cafe and orders Mid East Combo and Cabernet Sauvignon. It came with the pita bread shown.
 I like the men's room at SBNC.   I've shot photos here several years ago. Nothing has changed in that time. 
 L-R: Paul, Manny and his son Michael.
Manny said for a total investment of $10,000 he's going to compete with this Honda Civic race car. He installed an Acura 2.0 liter engine, has racing slicks and racing calipers.  The roll cage he says is the most expensive part it's going to be $2200 for the custom chrome moly unit. Manny lives in the house next to George and Cathy in Pembroke Pines. I'm holding the new drive shaft.

4 comments:

  1. Most excellent scene there at South Beach! No fear of thunderstorms this time of year! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that photo of you in the men's room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always go for the 'combo' platters! And on Sundays they come with the extra large communion hosts for those who want to hang out at South Beach instead of attend church.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary Margaret: No thunderstorms at that moment but I does rain here. I got dumped on with a capital D just 3 blocks from Scott's house. We had to put my pants in his drier and then we waited for the rain to stop. I can't decide so I get the combo platter often that is correct. Plus at the News Cafe the mid east combo wat the only mid east on the menu. So there. Paul Daniel

    ReplyDelete